UNDOMESTICATED WIFE
musings.raves.rants.ramblings
Sunday, July 31, 2011
CHRISTMAS SHOPPING STARTS NOW...
This is the first time we won't be going out on a Sunday simply because we don't have a choice. Our maid went home this weekend to attend her lolo's funeral, and we cannot just simply leave the little girl and yaya alone, nor, take them with us, because I really cannot do my thing with the little girl always asking for my attention.

Yesterday, we stopped by the mall to pick up the shoes I ordered from my favorite shoe store - Officine, and also started my Christmas shopping for the family. I promised myself I would do my C - Shopping early, coz 1) stores usually go on big sales during these months, end of season sale, inventory sales, name it 2) I don't have to wait in long lines 3) I hate Christmas rush 4) I want to setup a really big Christmas tree this year, and I need the gifts to be sitting there 5) I don't feel robbed because of one-time, big-time shopping and with me working already, I don't think I will have that much time to shop during December. 

I also bought dear hubby a nice pair of loafer shoes, mine was a loafer too, I've been meaning to get one for ages, glad I found a nice-looking loafer, soooo comfy. I was also able to grab a nice top from Apple and Eve. For lunch, we decided to go again to Cafe Lidia, we ordered Buffalo Wings, Fish and Chips, Pasta ala Lidia and House Special Pizza, we also cannot say no to the Blueberry cheesecake, love it there!

Then we headed to my mom's place, hubby needed to go to the dentist while we had Karaoke with my brother, and just when I feel that my throat is going on fire, we left for home, I wanted to catch up some movie time before sleeping.

posted by JV @ Sunday, July 31, 2011  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: JV
Home: Manila, Philippines
About Me: 30-something. A wife to a wonderful husband. A mother to my little chinita. Career Woman by Choice. A Coffee Drinker.Shopaholic.Book Lover.Blogger.Movie Addict.
Know me more
Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Mums
Chat with Me



blogspot
statistics


Personal - Top Blogs Philippines BLOGGER