UNDOMESTICATED WIFE
musings.raves.rants.ramblings
Monday, July 25, 2011
WHAT A WEEKEND!
Never been home for the weekend.

Yes, we always find ourselves not spending time at home during weekend. Last Sat, I was a bit grumpy after being waken up by the little girl with just 5 hours of sleep, so I asked her yaya to take care of her while I went back to bed to sleep some more, I can be very irritated if deprived of snoozing time. I woke up almost 12nn, and immediately went to my dentist with the hubby. After that, we decided to try Cafe Lidia, I learned this from my father and my friend Joy, who shared that they serve the best pizza and pasta. I dunno but I must have been french during my previous life, and so I believe, because I would always prefer french food over others.

So we trooped to Cafe Lidia for a late lunch, the place look old and warm. Situated in a residential area, good thing its not in the commercial district. The place is big enough, they even have function rooms to hold over 100 persons. The ambiance is nice, relaxing and they have Wi-Fi. We ordered Baked Penne Pasta, Pizza Lidia and Buffalo Wings. What can I say? I love their food! I was so happy I found this place, we would definitely come back for more.

After our delicious lunch, I went to Lay Bare to reschedule my brazillian wax to another time. And I used the time to mall around, I was able to buy a nice pair of shoes from my favorite - Officine and on-sale slippers made from Argentina for just P100 a pair (marked down from P650), I bought one for my mom and another for yaya. Then I realized that it was quite a steal, I should have bought more...No worries, I ordered a pair of  driving shoes, I'm just waiting for it to be delivered there, so by then, I will be allowed to purchase unlimited pairs...I just hope they still have the sizes I need. Then I headed to the grocery while the husband went for an hour-long massage.

I decided to buy in bulk this time, as in good for 2-3 weeks so I'll not be forced to go to grocery again soon. Before I love going to the grocery but with me working again and a fully-booked weekend, I don't think I still have time for that anymore. 

Come Sunday, I went to my favorite salon for cellophane,  mani and pedi. Unfortunately, I'm not very happy with my hair color so I had to change it like - today! I swore not to have my hair colored again in a salon, its better if I-do-it-myself.

After my trip to the salon, I went home and immediately took a bath to head to my mom's place where we will meet for a late lunch, we went to David's Tea House at Trinoma. Boy, I was sooooo full! Then we went around individually to do our shopping, I was so disappointed when the Melissa shoes I have been planning to buy does not have my color and size anymore. I should have bought it the last time I was there.

Hermione was so happy to be with the whole family especially her favorite Tito, we were back home around 8PM. I had cup noodle for dinner because I was too lazy to think what to eat. After putting the little lady to sleep, I watched 4 episodes of Private Practice before sleeping. 
posted by JV @ Monday, July 25, 2011  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: JV
Home: Manila, Philippines
About Me: 30-something. A wife to a wonderful husband. A mother to my little chinita. Career Woman by Choice. A Coffee Drinker.Shopaholic.Book Lover.Blogger.Movie Addict.
Know me more
Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Mums
Chat with Me



blogspot
statistics


Personal - Top Blogs Philippines BLOGGER