UNDOMESTICATED WIFE
musings.raves.rants.ramblings
Thursday, July 28, 2011
HEADACHE...
My head is starting to feel heavy with too much information I needed to take in with so little time. You see, I was handed one of the biggest project, its moving and I'm happy that we're on-track.

Last week I was given another project, this time, its a business-initiated one, I have to do the Technical Implementation Plan and WBS within a week-time. Since the scoping has already started before it was assigned to me, I missed a lot of details so I need to catch up plus the fact that I'm not that yet familiar with their systems, they have a lot of systems like maybe - over 50....I'm not complaining though, I'm paid for every project I manage, the more projects that I have on my plate, the more moolah I have, and the more shopping I get...

God is really good!
posted by JV @ Thursday, July 28, 2011  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: JV
Home: Manila, Philippines
About Me: 30-something. A wife to a wonderful husband. A mother to my little chinita. Career Woman by Choice. A Coffee Drinker.Shopaholic.Book Lover.Blogger.Movie Addict.
Know me more
Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Mums
Chat with Me



blogspot
statistics


Personal - Top Blogs Philippines BLOGGER