UNDOMESTICATED WIFE
musings.raves.rants.ramblings
Sunday, November 25, 2007
My watch....
Guess What????!!!!

Hubby bought me the AquaRacer I've been dreaming about...

Earlier we went to Trinoma, bought some really fabulous tops (without having to fit them since I can't move my left shoulder) then the wifey in me went home with 5 new throw pillow cases and new placemats. I'm so happy that I get to enjoy the outside world, but mine you, I easily get tired merely walking a few stores, I didn't imagine that the accident has affected me that much.


As hubby and I were enjoying the best ensaymada in town at Mary Grace Cafe, I mentioned to him that I like those diamond earrings we saw at MyDiamond, he told me, let's go, let's buy it. We went straight to Gateway, at MyDiamond, I tried on again the diamond earrings - hmnnnnn I'm having second thoughts, I told him if I can have the Aqua Racer watch instead from Tag Heuer, although it costs twice as the diamond earrings - he said YES!

OmiGod! I will post the pix later as well and the shoe cabinet we bought.

Labels:

posted by JV @ Sunday, November 25, 2007  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: JV
Home: Manila, Philippines
About Me: 30-something. A wife to a wonderful husband. A mother to my little chinita. Career Woman by Choice. A Coffee Drinker.Shopaholic.Book Lover.Blogger.Movie Addict.
Know me more
Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Mums
Chat with Me



blogspot
statistics


Personal - Top Blogs Philippines BLOGGER