UNDOMESTICATED WIFE
musings.raves.rants.ramblings
Tuesday, November 20, 2007
To be on a house-arrest
I have first-hand experience on how it feels to be on a "house-arrest". Since the accident, I never get the chance to go outside "alone". My days will go by: waking, eating, watching, reading, surfing,watching,eating,blogging,taking a bath, watching,sleeping...

Now, I'm really catching up on those TV series that I've missed, my playlist includes Alias, Prison Break, Gray's Anatomy, Desperate Housewives (I know...I know, they have to pay for condemning doctors in our country, but I'm desperate also you see....I needed to kill the time), Dr.House and also watch over and over again: Cake, A lot ike Love, The Devil Wears Prada, and other movies in my laptop.

But the thing is, I have to make most of my situation so I try to enjoy each day. Yesterday, I managed to sort out papers, bills, bank statements, etc. Don't be sorry for me, I get a chance to go to the mall, after my PT session, I'm a certified mall rat, you know that by now. What's sooooo frustrating is that I cannot shop for tops since I can't leap my shoulder, I can only fit shoes. Hay.


Labels:

posted by JV @ Tuesday, November 20, 2007  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: JV
Home: Manila, Philippines
About Me: 30-something. A wife to a wonderful husband. A mother to my little chinita. Career Woman by Choice. A Coffee Drinker.Shopaholic.Book Lover.Blogger.Movie Addict.
Know me more
Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Mums
Chat with Me



blogspot
statistics


Personal - Top Blogs Philippines BLOGGER