UNDOMESTICATED WIFE
musings.raves.rants.ramblings
Friday, November 16, 2007
On my own...
Once again, I'm home alone, my hubby went to office since I cannot report for work 'til first week of December, I spent my day in front of my laptop, browsing 'til my eyes popped. Yesterday, hubby dropped me off at Robinson while he went back to office after my physical therapy at Medical City. Since I cannot shopped for clothes obviously, I decided to have a foot massage. I missed pampering my self, then I went to McDonalds for snack while waiting for hubby to pick me up. At 7PM still no hubby, I went to grocery...walking...walking, I need to exercise you know!

At long last, we managed to get ourselves a threadmill. We decided to get our own threadmill than to enroll at a gym which will cost us no less than 4K a month for gym membership, not to mention the gas, food, parking fee and attire. Atleast we don't have to worry about time and whether we look good in our nike apparel hehe. Needless to say, we badly need a 15-minute run, especially hubby, he's getting bigger! For me, scrimping on health is definitely a no-no.

It's been 3 months now that I've been contemplating to buy a Tag Heuer AquaRacer, I just don't have the heart to buy one, although hubby already gave me the green light to do so, I will have to give in sometime...I know it because I want it so badly, anyway, I'm just letting time tick so I could think clearly hehe.

Labels:

posted by JV @ Friday, November 16, 2007  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: JV
Home: Manila, Philippines
About Me: 30-something. A wife to a wonderful husband. A mother to my little chinita. Career Woman by Choice. A Coffee Drinker.Shopaholic.Book Lover.Blogger.Movie Addict.
Know me more
Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Mums
Chat with Me



blogspot
statistics


Personal - Top Blogs Philippines BLOGGER